He attended the University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry and received his DDS degree. After his first-class dental training at UOP, he practiced general dentistry in Texas near Austin. Oral health is a passion for him and he wants to help each patient realize their goals of a beautiful smile and healthy mouth. Dr. Rice and family love being a part of the Santa Rosa community whether it is coaching little league sports, getting involved in the schools, or enjoying the beautiful outdoors.
Dr. Michael Rice is from a large family of nine children with an older brother who is also a practicing dentist currently in the Army. He was raised in Bellevue, WA in the Pacific Northwest and is never disheartened at the sight of clouds and rainy weather. He was involved in Boy Scouts growing up and received his Eagle Scout award along with his four brothers. Going camping and hiking so regularly as a young man gave him an appreciation for the great outdoors and how precious our environment is.
– Academy of General Dentistry
– Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
– International Congress of Oral Implantologists (Fellowship Status)
– American Dental Association
– California Dental Association
– Redwood Empire Dental Society
– American Academy of Implant Dentistry (Associate Fellowship Status)
To learn more about Dr. Rice’s dental achievements or to schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation, contact our Oakmont dental practice today.